Individually you are to produce a fully integrated model and associated documentation for
the given Design and Access Statement using Revit.
Submitted project items will include:
• External – Both Structural and Architectural components, surrounding site, site plans
• Internal – Basic layout, area plans and internal components
• Relevant model views, sections, annotations to adequately communicate the building
design intent and to show the model to good effect.
Grading relate to complexity, accuracy, correct modelling techniques and project ownership.
PowerPoint presentations will need to be uploaded with the model files. Deadline will be in week
• Please ensure that all the material (including any presentation material) is organized in
folders and compressed into a single file for upload.
• When submitting your work please zip/compress the folder into a single file and then
rename the file in the following format. (discipline, group letter and then the your uob
(obviously replace with your name and uob number)
I will be marking the submitted version from canvas.ENB4002-B – Civil – Project Expectation Sheet (60%) Date:________
Site layout / Grids / Elevations / Orientation / Topo
Completed Revit model / MEP systems / External modelling / Model views, sections
Design options / Schedules and quantities (Area and space planning considerations zones,
D3 Othro Drawings (annotation, dimensions and callouts)
Green building design considerations
Representation of real world
Assumptions list and sources
Accuracy of model
Names: __________________________ /__________________________ Gp. Weighting: ____:____
Feedback / Comments;