Lecture # 8:
- What is rate of interest?
- How rate of interest is determined?
- Define liquidity preference?
- At which point, the rate of interest is determined?
- When liquidity trap work?
- Write the criticisms of Keynes theory of interest rate?
Lecture # 9:
- What is business cycle & write its duration?
What is business cycle and write its main features and characteristics?
- Define capital output ratio? With formula.
- Name the counter cyclic measures?
Lecture # 10:
- Difference b/w monetary and fiscal policy?
- What are the main objectives of monetary policy?
- Define stagflation and write its causes?
- What is Phillip’s curve?
Lecture # 11:
- Role of fiscal policy in national income determination “is an important topic for long and short questions.
Lecture # 12:
- Define theory of comparative advantage?
- What is international trade?
- Criticisms of classical theory of comparative advantage is a long question.
- Who present factor endowment theory and also explain this theory?
Lecture # 13:
- How we get aggregate demand of four sector economy?
- Difference b/w import and export function?
- What is average and marginal propensity to import?
- Prove that: 1/1-MPC+MPM?
Lecture # 14:
- Define balance of payments?
- How many parts of balance payments?
- Differ b/w current and capital account?
- When the trade is in balance mood?
- Describe the factors in which payment balancing is in disequilibrium position?
- Methods of financing the deficit of the balance of payments is a long question.
- Write the cause of disequilibrium in the balance payments?
Lecture # 15:
- What is exchange rate and write its type?
- Define appreciation and depreciation?
- What is Marshal-Lerner condition?
- Define devaluation and revaluation?
- Write the measures to maintain exchange rate fixed?